miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Be a midwife


When I left the school, I didn't know what to study, but finally I decided to be a midwife because I thought that it was the most interesting career.
I always have had the vocation of help people and I thought that this career would let me try this.
I think the most important role in my future profession is help to bring life into this world, educate people in sexuality business and control women in all aspects of her lives.
When I finally get my title, I pretend to go to work in rural areas and in remote villages, far from the biggest cities.
Be a midwife is not only worry in biological and physiological aspect, It is connect with women and empathize with their, that they feel supported in situation as complex as being a mother.

6 comentarios:

  1. laaaa waaaawaaaa!jajaja xD


    I like how you understand your career... I think you will be a great midwife :)
    the vocation is the most important being health personal

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!: I think that is a great idea work in the rural areas because the people who live in there not always have the opportunity of have a good attention.
    I think this career is important and beautiful.
    I expect you are fine.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's good to have a companion that enjoys what studies, and the best is your vocattion, thus you'll be a great midwife. good luck javiera!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh Javiera! I share my opinion with yours!
    Be a midwife is wonderful !!
    I can see that you fall in love with this career and that is amazing! I am sure that you will be a great midwife !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. :O I loved your post! javiera it was so sweet! I know you will be one of the best midwife.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. what a beautiful picture :)

    ResponderEliminar