domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Music is rules


Hello everybody!!!
I didn´t write for weeks, but I am here again.
Today I am going to talk about my favorite kind of music.
I love hear music in everywhere in every moment because the music helps me to forget all the problems, it helps me to be quiet, it makes me think how beautiful life is and it makes me to be in a different place, in my ideal place.
I love listening rock music, salsa and old school's music. I don't like reggaeton, because its contents doesn´t like me, but its rhythm is contagious and in a party can be acceptable jajaja
I think the reason that I love rock music is because my father and my brother listening this always and that influenced in the type of music that I like me. When I listen this type of music I remember all the moment when with my family went to holidays and we travelled around different place in car and my father put in the radio led zeppelin, la renga, iron maiden, the doors, alice in chains and pearl jam.
With respect salsa music I love juan luis guerra and I listening always when I have to study, because that relax me and help me to concentrate.

When I am sad, rarely, I listen salsa or rock because those makes me happy and forget the reason why I am sad.

I think music is too important in my life, because it makes me feel good, makes me feel relax, makes me see the things in a different way.

Well see you in other blog, byeeee!




1 comentario: