miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

This is the end

Helloooo!
Everything has a final, and this is not an exception.
When I begin this course the first that I think was that it was spend time unnecessary and it is going to be very boring.
In school when I was in English class I always think that this is going to finish soon.
But now in the university English follow me.
I don’t have too much time now in the university and I feel that English is going to take off the little free time that I had.
With the passing of the time I knew cute and lovely people, and I think I learned a little more of English.
And in blogger time I learn interesting thing about my future profession and more techniques’ words.
I hope that continues in the second semester, because this had been so funny and interesting and I think I had learnt more with this method than the classic class.
I think this is because the word that I need to put in English and I don’t know I look for it and this doesn’t erase form my memory.
English is too important in all aspects of our lives, but it is too much important in health area because all information is in English.
I hope in the second semester I learn more and more and this will be more useful.

1 comentario:

  1. when I start I felt that too... and now... the same jajaja it's a joke.
    was good be your classmate :P
    see you ;P

    ResponderEliminar