miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Earthquake AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I was talking with my brother and watching the Viña’s festival.

When to the festival end we decided to go to sleep.

My brother stood up and suddenly the earth began to shake.

I took him by his arm and together we ran very quickly to the door.

My parents couldn’t go with us to the door because when they woke up the earthquake was very strong and they couldn’t walk.

My cat tallarín ran to a tree near to my house.

All in the house was falling to the floor, glasses, dishes, cups, TVs, furniture’s, etc.

Me and my brother were calm, but my mum was screaming very loud, because she was frightening with the earth’s dance.

Finally earthquake stopped.

All was dark and smelled to gas.

I couldn’t sleep in hours because when I decided to sleep began to move.

Fortunately in my family every one was Ok.

Me and my family tried to help with anyone who needed it.

I still with fear; with any noise or movement I run to the door L

4 comentarios:

  1. fortunately that day the festival ended more early :)
    the name of you cat its very funny xD
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! javi tallarin! how can you name it like that! you are so mean Isma!! http://watchingthrougththestars.blogspot.com/2010/04/earthquake.html this is my blog
    kiss!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I laugh a lot with the name of your cat!!! It's so sweet!
    My mother was screaming too, she looked like a hysterical!!!

    here is my blog: www.thatbliss.blogspot.com

    visit me javiera!!!! goodbye!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the most laughable was the your cat's name, tallarin!!jeje, it is very original really!!
    now about earthquake , fortunately your family is ok, by the way , is your cat fine??
    I hope so!!
    wll this is it, bye !!

    ResponderEliminar