miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

A little more about me...


Hi again!
Well today I'm going to talk about my hobbies.
I have many hobbies, one of this is YOGA.
I practice this like one or two years ago.
I love Yoga!
I began to do it when I was in a school because I needed something to relax me.
In my first's Yoga class I was to nervous and excited to see what about this activity...
Yoga is not only making position and meditate, Yoga is a different type of see and live the life, Yoga helps you to connect your body and your soul, to think in a different way and I think Yoga help you to really enjoy the life.
Now with the university I don't have much time to go to the Human development institute, but every day in my house and in my life I practice Yoga.
Other one of my hobbies is spend time with my friends and my family.
Every weekend I spend time with my parents and my brother, we go to play bowling, to see my grandparents and talk about everything that happened in the week.
To my friends I see every day in class and we talk, laugh and go out together.
Something to I love to do too is play with my cat Tallarín.
Tallarín is a very naughty cat. He becomes crazy every night and when I touch him he bites me. But when he wants play, he brings me his toys and I throw it to the sky and he catches it.
Jajajaja!!!
He is so happy when I play with him, but He is too bad.
Well this is it, see you in other time!
BYEBYE

3 comentarios:

  1. Javieraa! I love yoga and the movements and the style of life but i don't do yoga u.u
    I hope I could lear a little bit with you xD

    See you in class partner

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yoga, great! you have to teach me some day...
    I like bowling too, but lately I haven't gone :(

    your cat is a star in your blog now xD
    see you soon
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also did yoga years ago, but now with the little time we have due to the University, it is impossible to do it again. the yoga helped me a lot when I took it in the year I gave the PSU, as it helped me relax and try to see things more calmly
    well, see yo in the class, bye :*

    ResponderEliminar