miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

My blogspot

Hello everybody!
My name is Javiera Fernàndez Garrido.

I am eigthteen years old.
I am studying Obstetric in university of chile.
I choose this university because i think is the best university in chile.
I am here, writting in this blog because it's a school work in english class.
I hope this activity will give me more ability in the interesting english language and have a relaxing time with my partners and teacher.

Enjoy the beautiful life!
Bye, Bye

1 comentario:

  1. hi javiera!!!
    my dear preu-companion!!1jejje
    this is very crazy, I never thought that you'd recognize me after a long time, really like three months.I thought taht you would not remember me, also I never said you a HELLO HOW ARE YOU!!also,I had douts about if you were really who I thought, I said myself:will she be?, untill that one day I asked you , and I prooved it.
    So, that, I never thought that I would have a companior of preu at university now.
    well I say goodbay, and I hope you be ok!!
    PD:I need taht you teach me chemistry subject for the test please!!!jeje
    bye

    ResponderEliminar